How often have you said, “Now that I’m [insert an age] I’m too old to [insert an activity: go back to school, learn a language, fall in love, learn to dance, drive at night, get fit…]?”
We’ve all been there. Whether you’re 25 or 90 years old, the clock always seems to be ticking. You can’t do the things you’d love to do, or if you can, you’re worried about the day you won’t be able to do them any more…
But this doesn’t have to be so!
I have a truly eye-opening video to share with you today that’s going blow away your beliefs about what causes our aging. It will reveal secrets to you that will have you turning back the clock with just your thoughts!
New science is proving just how powerful our mind is in preventing (or causing) illness, developing our brains and learning new skills, and with slowing down (or speeding up!) our aging!
The video, with New York Times best-selling author Dr. Christiane Northrup, is a must watch:
Some of what Dr. Northrup talks about in this video includes:
– Why you should never share your age (she has a very good reason for this and it’s not what you think).
– The difference between your chronological vs biological age (the good news is you can turn back your biological age!)
– How to be an “outlier” that lives a longer and healthier life.
– The three commonalities that all centenarians have in common that let them live past 100 with life and vibrancy.
– The “nun study” about dementia that is showing that the symptoms for dementia (and many other illnesses) aren’t as accurate as we think (and how big a role our belief systems actually play in this)
– Why you need to guard your mind vigilantly when receiving a “diagnosis” because of the effect it alone has on your health.
– Any much more!
If you want to slow down the hands of time, watch this video:
P.S. – This video is being released as part of the lead up to this year’s 7th Annual Tapping World Summit, an amazing event that over 1 million people have attended online over the last 6 years. But more details on that in future blog posts. 🙂